Friday, June 4, 2010

Beginnings

This is a blog about opinions. About ideas. About theories. About nearly everything I think of and consider, and the conclusions I come up with. I am an expert on almost nothing I write about, and thus here is the venue for me to share my writings where subjective expertise is lacking. This is merely me using the tools available to me to try to understand this world and make something of it. As such, your critiques and comments are wholeheartedly welcome, as long as you keep in mind that these are my thoughts and beliefs, and not particularly those that are the most correct for you or anyone else. I hope I can contribute to some of the great discussions happening all around us. Therefore, I thank you for taking the time to share this journey with me. And with that, let's begin.

1 comment:

  1. Oh good! Now I get to find out all your opinions, ideas, and theories. I'm adding you to my blog, bud.

    ReplyDelete